An ISO 9001:2015 Quality Council of India(QCI Membership)
Yoga education helps in self discipline and self-control, leading to immense amount
of awareness, concentration and higher level of consciousness. Briefly the aims and
objectives of Yoga education are :
- To enable the student to have good health.
- To practice mental hygiene.
- To possess emotional stability.
- To integrate moral values.
- To attain higher level of consciousness.
- All these objectives could be dealt with in an integrated manner.
As the Yoga teacher gains experience, he may have to acquire skills of a counselor for
the problems the student faces at the physical, psychological and spiritual levels of his
personality. Counseling can be done during the time allotted for recreation.
Our Institution all programme is not belond to University(UGC).
Institution provide only Certificate courses, not degree courses.